Take this personal survey to discover your Motivational Outlook.
You need less than five minutes to complete the What’s Your MO? survey. While simple to take, the survey is a sophisticated diagnostic based on motivation science to help identify your motivational outlook for achieving a goal or resolving a situation.
- Choose a personal or professional goal you need/want to achieve or a situation you need to resolve.
- Keep your goal or situation top of mind as you respond to the descriptive statements plus a few demographic questions (that will help us further our motivation research).
- Immediately receive an email with your results and overview of your Motivational Outlook.
- Check out the books, articles, podcasts, and other resources on my website for more in-depth understanding of the six Motivational Outlooks in the Spectrum of Motivation.
- Consider opting to receive CHOMP, our monthly newsletter featuring exclusive content and resources to help you master your motivation.
Ready to get started?